For a demo of this process refer to videos on Performance and Utilization Monitoring.
The MONITORING navigational menu in Nerdio Manager can be customized to include any number of links to dashboards. Out of the box, several default dashboard templates are provided when Sepago Azure Monitor functionality is enabled. These templates can be saved as unique dashboards, customized and then linked under the MONITORING menu.
Creating a custom dashboard and generating a link
- In Azure portal, search for the sepago Log Analytics workspace and go to Workbooks. There you should see at least the following workbook templates.
- Open one of the workbooks. We'll use User Sessions Dashboard as an example.
- If the workbook is open in Edit mode, click Done Editing at the top
- Click Save button and give the dashboard a name (e.g. Users)
- Click the Share button and click on Move to shared reports button, if presented
- Save the generated "Link to share"
Linking to Workbooks in Nerdio Manager MONITORING menu
- In Nerdio Manager, go to SETTINGS>Integrations page and click on Enabled under Sepago Azure monitor tile
- Replace the URL link next to an existing label or add a new Workbook link label/URL and click OK
- The updated/added link will appear under MONITORING