The AVD Tenants module allows you to manage AVD tenants from your NMW web portal. You can view a list of all tenants and perform critical tasks such as add tenants, delete tenants, and manage permissions for each tenant.
To navigate to "AVD tenants module" login to NMW web portal with your credentials and click "AVD tenants" tab from the main menu:
You can perform the following operations on a specific tenant:
- User sessions: Click this option if you wish to monitor or manage active/disconnected user sessions for a particular tenant. You can search user sessions by username or host or can filter them based on their status (Active/disconnected), etc. You can even view the details of related tasks under "User sessions tasks" section:
- Host pools: Click this option if you wish to manage host pools for your tenant:For more details, go to Overview of host pools
- Delete: Click this option if you wish to delete an existing tenant:
- Add tenant: Scroll down and click "Add tenant" button if you wish to add a new tenant to your NMW app: You can also click "+" sign at the top right corner to add a new tenant. Enter the details like tenant name, a user-friendly name and description for the tenant and click "OK" to save the details:
Exploring tenant tasks
The "Tenants tasks" section captures an audit trail of all operations performed on tenants:
You can perform the following operation on the tasks:
- Search tasks by task name, resource name or user name
- Filter the tasks based on status (ALL STATUS, PENDING, IN PROGRESS, COMPLETE, ERROR, or CANCELLED)
- Refresh the task list
- Download task as JSON
- Details: Click "Details" option next to a specific task to view more details for a task:
- Hide: Click "Hide" option next to a specific task to hide a task from the task log. Note: If if you hide a task from the task log, you can view it in the "Logs" section of NMW portal.