In order to continue using Nerdio Manager past the trial period, you must subscribe to our billing offer listed on the Azure Marketplace. This will allow Nerdio Manager to report usage to Azure Marketplace; subsequently you will be charged for Nerdio Manager on your Azure bill from Microsoft.
Follow these steps in order to subscribe to the billing offer -
1. Log in to Azure portal as a subscription owner of the subscription where you will install the offer from Azure Marketplace
2. Search for "Nerdio Manager". Under search results, in the section "Marketplace", select the option "Billing subscription to Nerdio Manager for WVD"
3. Provide Subscription, create a new Resource group, select region and enter Name "BillingForNerdioManager"
Click Review + subscribe to move to next step.
5. You will see a confirmation message indicating that the deployment is in progress.
The deployment process takes about two to three minutes.
6. Once the deployment is complete, click Configure account now
7. Select the Install(s) you want to start the billing for and click Subscribe. Any installs after October 1, 2021 will be billed based on Monthly Active Users (MAU) at $3/user/month.
You will generally have one install of Nerdio Manager. You will see one item listed on screen.
Any installs after October 1, 2021 will be billed based on Monthly Active Users (MAU) at $3/user/month. Pricing is based on number of unique users that connect to an AVD desktop during the past month or are assigned to Windows 365 Enterprise Cloud PC at any given time in the past month.
You have now subscribed to the billing offer. Your Nerdio Manager license has been activated.